Easter is one of my most favorite holidays!! I love dressing the kids up and visiting the Easter Bunny, cooking up a delicious dinner and having relatives come spend time with us. I also love watching the joy and excitement from my children when they wake up and see what gifts the bunny has left for them! I have come up with a list of 5 gift ideas for your little ones this Easter that isn’t all about the usual candy filled eggs.
Books: Books are great to give for Easter. Children can never have enough, and it is much better to give than candy. One of my favorite books is The Berenstain Bears and the Easter Story.
Outdoor Toys: Lets get ready for spring!! New outdoor toys (pool toys, balls, beach toys, bubbles etc.) are great for Easter! Kids will love getting them and will look forward to playing with them in the spring weather.
Sidewalk Chalk: Children LOVE sidewalk chalk! A new set of it in their basket will be perfect!
Arts and Crafts: Children love Arts and Crafts. How about including some spring themed arts and crafts in their baskets? Even a new box of crayons and markers.
A Toy Subscription Service: Toy subscription services, like Pley, would be great for Easter. Pley sends you Legos, K’NeX and toys right to your door. Your children play with them, and when they are done you just send it back! With different subscription plans, Pley makes a great addition to your children’s Easter baskets. Go check out their website here and give Pley a try!
Key benefits of Pley:
- Pley offers access to a large selection of educative toys, including 400+ LEGO sets and popular robotics toys. More toys are being launched in the next few months. Stay tuned for updates!
- Pley is always on the hunt for the best toys, so our assortment reflects the latest and greatest toys.
- All these toys come at a low price point vs. buying toys. Average members save ~$800/year.
- It’s really convenient and helps reduce clutter: Pley packages get delivered to your door and when the kids are done playing, they can return them for a new toy. No more toys sitting unused on shelves!
- The savings in plastic alone from reduced purchases amounts to at least 240lbs fewer C02 emissions per annum per Pley member. And while the Pley business model relies heavily on shipping, we usually take advantage of trucks already on the road. If anything, our shipments are smaller than the typical Amazon package for the same LEGO set (Pley re-package them in smaller bags). Also, Pley helps reduce CO2 emissions from cars going to malls/stores to buy toys.
- Besides having access to a variety of toys, kids learn the concepts of sharing and reducing waste for the environment.
- Pley makes a fantastic gift! Shoppers can either gift unlimited subscriptions or gift cards!
***I was given compensation in exchange for this post. I am not affiliated with the company.