Williams Sonoma Debuts Limited Edition BEAUTY AND THE BEAST Le Creuset Cookware! #BeOurGuest #BeautyAndTheBeast
WILLIAMS SONOMA DEBUTS LIMITED EDITION DISNEY’S BEAUTY AND THE BEAST LE CREUSET COOKWARE
Launch marks retailer’s first collaboration with Disney
Williams Sonoma, a member of the Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (NYSE:WSM) portfolio of brands, in partnership with Le Creuset, is announcing its first collaboration with The Walt Disney Studios. The kitchenware retailer is debuting an exclusive Disney’s Beauty and the Beast Soup Pot by Le Creuset to coincide with the release of the live-action adaptation of the 1991 Disney classic. The limited edition blue-enameled cast iron soup pot is decorated with the signature Beauty and the Beast rose with an oversized gold knob bearing the inscription, “Be Our Guest.” Starting today the limited quantity of five hundred pots is available for purchase at williams-sonoma.com, lecreuset.com and Le Creuset Signature Stores. Williams Sonoma stores nationwide will also host events celebrating the film’s release in partnership with Le Creuset.
“Disney is an iconic brand that brings nostalgia and delight to people of all ages,” said Janet Hayes, President of Williams Sonoma. “In partnership with Le Creuset, Williams Sonoma is pleased to offer this special edition pot to those who loved the original film and the next generation who gets to experience this legendary story for the first time. We are also thrilled to welcome Disney fans into our stores for one-of-a-kind experiences.”
The collaboration is part of Williams Sonoma’s continued partnership with one of the first cookware brands the 60-year-old kitchenware retailer imported. Faye Gooding, CEO of Le Creuset America commented: “Beauty and the Beast is an all-time classic and we’re proud to support this live-action adaptation with our exclusive ‘Be Our Guest’ soup pot. At Le Creuset, we strive to inspire and empower people everywhere to make joy through cooking and how better to accomplish this than with this magical collaboration with Disney and our great partners at Williams Sonoma.”
On Saturday, March 4th, Williams Sonoma stores across the country will host the Beauty and the Beast Junior Chef Cooking Class with movie-inspired kid friendly recipes created in collaboration with Le Creuset. To find out more details contact your local Williams Sonoma store or visit: http://www.williams-sonoma.com/pages/store-events/store-events/junior-chef-classes.html
To learn more about this exclusive product, please visit: http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/le-creuset-beauty-and-the-beast-soup-pot/
BEAUTY AND THE BEAST trailer:
Like BEAUTY AND THE BEAST on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DisneyBeautyAndTheBeast
Follow BEAUTY AND THE BEAST on Twitter: https://twitter.com/beourguest
Follow BEAUTY AND THE BEAST on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/beautyandthebeast/
Visit the official BEAUTY AND THE BEAST website here: http://movies.disney.com/beauty-and-the-beast-2017
BEAUTY AND THE BEAST opens in theatres everywhere on March 17th!
ABOUT WILLIAMS SONOMA
Since its founding by Chuck Williams in 1956, the Williams Sonoma brand has been bringing people together around food. A member of Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (NYSE:WSM) portfolio of brands,
Williams Sonoma is a leading specialty retailer of high-quality products for the kitchen and home, providing world-class service and an engaging customer experience. Products include cookware, cooks’ tools, cutlery, electrics, bakeware, food, tabletop and bar, outdoor, cookbooks, as well as furniture, lighting and decorative accessories. Each store offers cooking classes and tastings conducted by expert culinary staff. A comprehensive gift registry program for weddings and other special events is available in stores and online. On williams-sonoma.com and the Williams Sonoma blog, Taste, customers can find recipes, tips, and techniques that help them create delicious meals and wonderful memories. Williams Sonoma is also part of an active community on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and YouTube.
ABOUT LE CREUSET
Since 1925, Le Creuset has focused on inspiring and empowering people everywhere to make joy through cooking. From the company’s original enameled cast iron cookware to stoneware, stainless, accessories and more, Le Creuset offers products across a range of materials and categories that guarantees the right tool for the right job. Le Creuset celebrates the role it has played in the lives and kitchens of cooks around the world, and looks forward to continuing to make memories with generations to come. For more information, please visit www.lecreuset.com/about.
ABOUT DISNEY’S “BEAUTY AND THE BEAST”
The story and characters audiences know and love come to spectacular life in Disney’s live-action adaptation “Beauty and the Beast,” a stunning, cinematic event celebrating one of the most beloved tales ever told. “Beauty and the Beast” is the fantastic journey of Belle, a bright, beautiful and independent young woman who is taken prisoner by a Beast in his castle. Despite her fears, she befriends the castle’s enchanted staff and learns to look beyond the Beast’s hideous exterior and realize the kind heart of the true Prince within. The film stars: Emma Watson as Belle; Dan Stevens as the Beast; Luke Evans as Gaston, the handsome, but shallow villager who woos Belle; Kevin Kline as Maurice, Belle’s father; Josh Gad as LeFou, Gaston’s long-suffering aide-de-camp; Ewan McGregor as Lumière, the candelabra; Stanley Tucci as Maestro Cadenza, the harpsichord; Audra McDonald as Madame de Garderobe, the wardrobe; Gugu Mbatha-Raw as Plumette, the feather duster; Hattie Morahan as the enchantress; and Nathan Mack as Chip, the teacup; with Ian McKellen as Cogsworth, the mantel clock; and Emma Thompson as the teapot, Mrs. Potts.
Directed by Bill Condon based on the 1991 animated film, “Beauty and the Beast,” the screenplay is written by Stephen Chbosky and Evan Spiliotopoulos and produced by Mandeville Films’ David Hoberman, p.g.a. and Todd Lieberman, p.g.a. with Jeffrey Silver, Thomas Schumacher and Don Hahn serving as executive producers. Alan Menken, who won two Academy Awards® (Best Original Score and Best Song) for the animated film, provides the score, which includes new recordings of the original songs written by Menken and Howard Ashman, as well as three new songs written by Menken and Tim Rice. “Beauty and the Beast” will be released in U.S. theaters on March 17, 2017.
I had the opportunity to drive and review the new 2017 Mazda6 Grand Touring! This is a beautiful vehicle, and I was very lucky to be able to enjoy it for 8 days.
Currently, my husband and I own a midsize SUV and a full sized pickup truck. My husband absolutely loves his pickup truck, however he is looking to purchase a sedan that will give him great gas mileage since he travels about 60+ miles per day. It was the perfect time to be able to review this gorgeous car!
My husband’s main concern is comfort, safety and gas mileage. Since I would also be driving this car my concerns would be comfort, safety and cool features! Let me tell you about the different models of the Mazda6 that are offered.
The Mazda6 is a very affordable sedan and is offered in 3 different trim levels: Sport, Touring and Grand Touring. The Sport starts at just $21,945, The Touring starts at $24,195 and the Grand Touring starts at $30,695.
Each of the Mazda6 models come with the same drivetrains: Skyactiv Technology that zeroes in on stronger, lightweight alloys and perfectly matched powertrain assemblies. Mazda6 features a 2.5-liter four-cylinder that delivers 184 horsepower and 185 lb. ft. of torque. Six-speed automatic geared for both acceleration and performance. Also included is 4-wheel disk brakes, Electric power assisted steering, front wheel drive, G-Vectoring control, Independent front/rear suspension, stabilizer bars and 50 state emissions. A six-speed manual is available with the Sport and Touring models but not available on the Grand Touring. For Fuel Economy you are looking at around 35 highway and 27 city. My husband and I agree that this is perfect gas mileage to go back and forth to work.
Here are all of the features that come in the Grand Touring:
- 19-inch aluminum alloy wheels with Dark Silver finish
- Power sliding glass moonroof
- Rear lip spoiler
- Rain sensing windshield wipers
- EPA-estimated mileage city/highway (mpg): 26/35 (27/35 with Premium Package)2
- LED headlights with auto on/off
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- LED fog lights
- LED grille accent lighting
- High beam control
- Adaptive front lighting system
- Heated side mirrors
- Auto-dimming driver’s side mirror
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror with HomeLink®10
- Active Driving Display
- Steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters
- Mazda Navigation system
- Heated front seats
- Leather-trimmed seats
- 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with power lumbar adjustment and memory settings
- 6-way power-adjustable passenger’s seat
- Bose® Centerpoint® Surround Sound Audio System with 11 speakers (including woofer)
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio with 4-month trial subscription11
- Smart City Brake Support9
- Lane departure warning12
- Lane keep assist13
- Traffic sign recognition14
- Mazda radar cruise control with close proximity warning15
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Mazda Advanced Keyless Entry
- 6-way power driver’s seat
- MAZDA CONNECT™ Infotainment System4
- 7-inch full-color touch screen display
- Multifunction Commander control
- Infotainment system voice command
- HD Radio™
- Aha™ internet radio integration
- Pandora® internet radio integration
- Stitcher™ internet radio integration
- Radio Broadcast Data System program information
- SMS text message audio delivery and reply
- Rearview camera5
- Rear seat heat and A/C vents
- Leatherette-trimmed seats
- Illuminated dual vanity mirrors
- Blind Spot Monitoring System8
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert8
- LED combination taillights
- Power side mirrors with integrated turn signals
- Power door locks and Power windows with one-touch auto up/down feature
- 60/40 split fold-down rear seatback
- Carpet floor mats
- Tilt & telescopic steering column
- Steering wheel-mounted audio, phone and cruise controls
- Bluetooth®3 hands-free phone and audio streaming
- Cruise control
- Auxiliary input jack and USB port
- Push button start
- Electronic parking brake
- Advanced front air bags, front seat-mounted side-impact air bags and side-impact air curtains6
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC)7 & Traction Control System (TCS)
- MSRP $30,695
The Grand Touring that I reviewed also came with the below optional equipment:
- Cargo Mat
- Gray Paint Charge
- Door Sill Trim Plates
- GT Premium Package
- I-ELOOP Regenerative Engine Braking System
- Active Grille Shutters
- Shifter LED Accent Lighting
- Bright Finish Interior Trim
- Nappa Leather Trimmed Upholstery
- Heated Rear Seats
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Steering Wheel with Unique Stitch
- Black Headliner
- $2,500 extra cost for this package
Exterior review of the Grand Touring:
This model comes with alloy wheels and 19 inch tires which gives this car exceptional handling. I love the dark silver finish on the wheels. You can choose from 8 different paint colors. The car I reviewed had a machine gray metallic paint ($300 extra). It really looks beautiful and sparkles in the sunlight. The front of the car to me looks very sports car like, and the body is very sleek looking. It really does look like an expensive luxury car.
Interior and Safety features review of the Grand Touring:
As you can see, the features in this car are unbelievable! It pretty much offers whichever safety and comfort options that are available. This car is very roomy. My husband is over 6 feet tall and he had plenty of room as a driver and passenger. We have 2 children that are currently in backless booster seats, the kids had plenty of room in the back with the booster seats. One feature I love that you don’t often see in sedan cars is the rear A/C vents. This is a big deal to me because my kids always say they are hot and wish we had back vents in our current vehicles. My kids stayed comfortable with these vents in each car ride. This model is equipped with a 7.0″ color touch screen display with navigation and rear view camera. I don’t know about you, but for me the days of paper directions are gone! I need car navigation in my life! This system is super easy to use and highly accurate. This vehicle also came with heated front seats, heated rear seats and a heated steering wheel! I was loving the heated seats and heated steering wheel on a very chilly 50 degree Florida morning. The smart braking system was very cool. If you set your cruise control and you are coming up to a car it automatically slows you down. Also I love the lane departure warning (multiple noise or vibration settings for this) and lane keep assist. One safety feature that this vehicle has that I have never seen before is a Active Driving Display. There is a little screen that pops up in front of the steering wheel on the dashboard. This screen shows you your speed plus any speed limit, stop signs or yield signs that the car can see. It is chock full of safety!!
In conclusion: This model offers every comfort and safety convenience imaginable. I felt very safe in this vehicle along with my children. This vehicle would be perfect for my family due to the amazing safety features, and great gas mileage. It is a very affordable car that rides like a dream. I highly recommend the Mazda6 Grand Touring to anyone looking for a safety packed luxury type vehicle at an affordable price with great gas mileage.
*I received this vehicle from #driveshop for 8 days to review. All opinions are my own.
I tested out Walmart’s Online Grocery service mentioned in this post, and received grocery shopping funds from Walmart in order to do so.
This past Christmas I did most of my shopping online. I loved not having to go to the store and fight the crowds. Even when the stores are not crowed I enjoy shopping from home. That’s why I love shopping at Walmart. They have the best prices around and if they don’t you can get it back on their Savings Catcher app.
I was asked to give the Walmart Grocery Shopping a try, so I did. I wanted to make a Mardi Gras King Cake for Mardi Gras. I found the recipe on All Recipes. But I needed a few items from the store. I needed dry active yeast and raisins. But I also needed a few other items; toilet paper, Clorox wipes and batteries.
Shopping on Walmart.com is super easy. To order groceries to pick up just go to Walmart.com and then schedule your pick up! Super easy. You can also order and have it shipped to your home in 2 days with free shipping! There is a minium for the free delivery but it beats going to the store.
So I ordered my items and was told they would be ready Friday February 24th. I went on Saturday the 25th and there they were, all ready for me to pick up.
I then came home to make my Mardi Gras King Cake.
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 (.25 ounce) packages active dry yeast
- ⅔ cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- ½ cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 5½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- ⅔ cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- Scald milk, remove from heat and stir in ¼ cup of butter. Allow mixture to cool to room temperature. In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in the warm water with 1 tablespoon of the white sugar. Let stand until creamy, about 10 minutes.
- When yeast mixture is bubbling, add the cooled milk mixture. Whisk in the eggs. Stir in the remaining white sugar, salt and nutmeg. Beat the flour into the milk/egg mixture 1 cup at a time. When the dough has pulled together, turn it out onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Lightly oil a large bowl, place the dough in the bowl and turn to coat with oil. Cover with a damp cloth or plastic wrap and let rise in a warm place until doubled in volume, about 2 hours. When risen, punch down and divide dough in half.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease 2 cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
- To Make Filling: Combine the brown sugar, ground cinnamon, chopped pecans, ½ cup flour and ½ cup raisins. Pour ½ cup melted butter over the cinnamon mixture and mix until crumbly.
- Roll dough halves out into large rectangles (approximately 10x16 inches or so). Sprinkle the filling evenly over the dough and roll up each half tightly like a jelly roll, beginning at the wide side. Bring the ends of each roll together to form 2 oval shaped rings. Place each ring on a prepared cookie sheet. With scissors make cuts ⅓ of the way through the rings at 1 inch intervals. Let rise in a warm spot until doubled in size, about 45 minutes.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Push the doll into the bottom of the cake. Frost while warm with the confectioners' sugar blended with 1 to 2 tablespoons of water.
I'm a mother of 2 who likes to get involved in too much! Besides writing here I started a non-profit, I'm on the PTO board, very active in my community and volunteer in the school. I enjoy music, reading, cooking, traveling and spending time with my family. We just adopted our 3rd cat and love them all!
Okay, I haven't done this myself, yet. I really want to try it this year. We have company coming in tonight and I'm not sure I will get a chance. But... I wanted to share these recipes in case you want to try it! I promise to share pictures if I get to it! Boil eggs the usual way.... place raw, white eggs in a single layer in a … [Continue...]
There have been a lot of advancements in the technologies behind architecture and construction in recent years. According to studies compiled by the New Jersey Institute of Technology and its masters degree in civil engineering program, civil engineering has improved by leaps and bounds, allowing engineers to deal with natural disasters more … [Continue...]
Does pediatric nursing sound like a career path you are interested in? It can take some time to figure out what field of nursing you are interested in. There are some individuals who know they work best with seniors, and then there are others who prefer the high energy of an emergency room. However, before you decide that you want to be a pediatric … [Continue...]
We went to Cocoa Beach last weekend. My brother lives there now and we wanted to go visit for a bit. There was a launch this past weekend as well. That was cool to see and hear! The beaches are beautiful and the sand is super soft. The view from dinner at our hotel. The tiki guys were colorful and … [Continue...]
1. The Solar Rush Is On! People in places as diverse as the United Kingdom (UK) and China are scrambling to install solar heating and power generation systems, before the special incentives run out. Already, earlier in 2016, the one-millionth solar energy system has been installed in the U.S. This is a milestone that proves solar is … [Continue...]