My kids have been asking for a Pillow Pet for a while now. I’m so excited to be able to put one under the tree for them this Christmas! They will be so excited. Here you can see pictures of the “pet” above and the “pillow” below. Can’t wait to see their faces.
Did you know that there are fake Pillow Pets out there? I just thought they were all the same, but they are not. Make sure to check the labels for the authentic Pillow Pet label.
On a good note, Pillow Pets is teaming up with Family reach to help those in need, check out their website for more information!
Both games are for 3 and up, which is perfect for us. I wanted to get some new games for Savannah and these are great! Savannah loves matching games. The adventure games is cute. You get to be a Pillow Pet and collect more pillow pets! Very cute!
To enter the giveaway – visit http://www.lovemypillowpets.com/ and leave a comment on which Pillow Pet product you plan to buy as a last minute gift or that your child has on their wish list.
Bonus entries – Leave a comment on the Pillow Pet Blog
Like them on Facebook.
Additional entries: (please leave a separate comment for each entry and please leave your email)
* Subscribe to my newsletter. ( you will need to activate your subscription in order for entry to be valid)
* Blog about this giveaway on your blog or tweet about it, post on Facebook. Please leave a link to post. (include @mommyhastowork for tweets )
* Email a friend about the giveaway and cc mommyhastowork at aol dot com
* Add my button to your blog.
* Follow this blog on GFC
* Follow me on www.twitter.com/mommyhastoworkand/or become a friend/fan on Facebook
* Leave a comment on any other post – this can done more than once.
Giveaway ends January 3rd at 9:00pm est. US shipping. I received the above mentioned products from the PR company to facilitate the this review. This did not affect my opinions. My opinions are my own.